Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Before I forget to tell you


This week so far-
I spent all day in the sun biking around. During the last soccer game I decided to lay down in the grass and watch. I picked the perfect spot and placed my foot in an ant nest!

Wasn't going to tell you this one but such as life-- no worries though- I biked home alone and two guys on moto pulled up beside me. Chit chatted away. ( note to you worriers I had my pepper spray in hand- but I never felt threatened) any way he then asked if I had a boyfriend I said yes and he said sorry and they drove away.

On monday a different girl left practice on me. This was a much different situation, then the last.

I got pulled over wile ridding with a co coach to practice. We got pulled over bc we had our lights on during the day. Haha this was on a moto

On the way to the big field you take the busiest and biggest road to get there. It is 4 lanes 2 one way 2 other. Fast crazy trucks and cars that never stop honking on the left motos and bicycles on right. Anyway There was a guy walking down the middle of the busy lane against traffic. All the mighty girls and I are in the back of the truck and our driver honks and honks, the guy doesn't move he then stares at us and is right in front of the hood. we go around him and he just stares at the girls.

One of my students this week wasn't in class bc her family got in a fight with another family and her dad was injured. She went to see if he was ok.

Hope you guys have a good week : )

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just know the girls just have to go to the bathroom and that is why they are leaving. LOL Couldn't be you.... I suspect you are learning as much as them in the English because you are such a good speller. To think "you" have to teach English....now your Mom is chuckling over that one. Food experiences abound but I don't want to know if and when you try dog. Take care and BE SAFE.....stay away from those guys. :-)

    Love ya -- Aunt Cherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope those ant bites are better!! Better your ankles that your butt!!!!
    Glad you carry that pepper spray--you know how I worry--tehe!!
    Did your girl come back?
    Glad you are having another great week and tell those boys to take a flying leap!!!!!!!!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems you have been gone for such a long time now....I look forward to the time you will be coming home. You will have so much more to share. Be save.....
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete