Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bali

Bali
Indonesia is made up of about 17500. I went to the most popular, Bali
The highlight for me was getting up every morning to go surfing. I figured I needed to practice practice practice. So that's what I did. I managed to ride a ton of waves and drop in on a few. I had some old Aussie dudes helping me one day and I finally successfully dropped in on a wave and road it to the beach bc I was pooped. When I looked back at them they were pumping there fist and I couldn't hear them but I am sure cheering as well. I played a board game one afternoon with the local beach bums. They mocked every word I said and ganged up on me to make sure I would not win. They loved me!! With only a short time there I was not able to see everything Bali has to offer so I must go back!

1 comment:

  1. Bali looks soooo amazing! The pics are gorgeous! I know you will be going back there again---can I tag along--teehee!!!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete