Saturday, November 5, 2011

ANd so it begins





O YEAhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Ok I am not your typical blogger, I am not very good at doing it often, I some times write outrageous inappropriate things that will happen in my life. If you are one of those people who hate poor spelling and you need correct grammar, then this blog is not for You. I will be entering my blogs off of my iphone when ever I get the chance to connect to wifi . Sometimes I may be lucky and can use a dogey (practicing my Australia slang –(dogey)) hostel computer.

Alarm goes off I jump up and down! Butterflies think they can fly freely in my stomach. I hit my studio for the last time this year, I start off dancing and go into a circuit of 4. shower time: I better shower since I may not shower again for 3 -5 days ha! Chelsey smith (best friend) arrives and is crying bc she has to say good bye to me. O one more side note for this blog. “I will try and never stretch the truth!” I fly from Minneapolis to LA. In LA ricky(head soccer coach for Brainerd/ friend) picked me up and shows me where he grew up in Pasadena California. O ps-his house is featured in books and magazines and is a mansion that over looks the rose bowl.

Upcoming events---- ricky will show me around and then drop me off at airport where I will depart to FIJI and hopefully my couch surfing host will be there to pick me up from airport!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Enjoy your time and I can't wait to read all the blogs. Have a safe flight to FIJI.

    Love ya -- Aunti Cherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chelsey-------atleast I wasn't the only one crying!!! You crack me up! Can't wait to hear more!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete