Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a diffrent way of life



i had 24 hours in LA! by the way I cant say LA bc some get offended if you dont specify where you are from. so i stayed in Pasadena. in a house with 14 bathrooms. I felt as though i was staying in a 1920 California palace. its not a about a place you stay its about the company you are with.
Huge thank you to ricky, his friend samatha, and their families for doing an amazing job hosting me.

went out in old town where they showed me there local hot spots. somehow managed to stay up tell 2 witch is 4 back in the good ol mn.
today- samatha took me everywhere. she picked me up took me down in the valley then to san Monaco where we ate lulnch and i got to experience my first valet parking... i felt like a high roller, At lunch the menu was hard to choose bc they had all sorts of nasty food on it you no for like people who like to taste a lot but guess what they had a chicken breast on the menu with some fancy name for potatoes and kale and veggies.... then we went to Venice beach and saw some crazies. Next to Beverly hills where i personally think people are CRAZY who the heck would spend that much money on things oooooooofta. then I saw the Hollywood sign and then to pick up a girl form school, and to bring her to get ice cream. i hadnt peed all day i dont know why to much to see and do so when we went and got ice cream i had to go into a car dealership and they asked how may i help you write away. I said i am going ot pee my pants sir may i please use your bathroom. longest pee ever.

off to airport to get dinner at in and outs (its a must) and then Fiji where i still havent heard form my next host :( she will be there

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you were treated like royalty---Thank You Ricky! How fun to see some sights of California. Nice pics! Love all the flowers--seriously--14 bathrooms--wow! Hope & pray you have a safe flight to Figi!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete