Friday, November 18, 2011

Great ocean road! Wondering the city ( Mel ben)

Melbourne
I met with jen ( crazy fun girl I met in Europe that lives in melbourn) she brings me to the market to have lunch. If you go to Australia you can't go and not have a pie. Similar to chicken pot pies but in every flavor and better. In the evening she took me to some hidden pubs that are on ruff tops where I tried the blinded pair cider that is served on tap-- I recommend! The. Went to the beach where we watched the sunset and saw wild penguiens. They were so cool!

Great ocean road-
I took a day tour to see all the famous sights. Such as the 12 apostles, surf town of the world, went threw the rain forest. ( trees are so dang tall) wild kowals, we stoped and watched a battle of two males fighting over the female.they climbed up and down the tree and I needed some popcorn bc I could of watched them all day.

My last evening in the big city I was catered to by a gentamen( from Mel) who showed me the city at night!

Ahead... Fraser island, whitsundays, and scuba dive at the great barrier

2 comments:

  1. OMG Jess....even with the "sick", it sounds like you are doing great and having a blast. Thanks for the updates. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having more fun than Figi! Glad to hear you are meeting up with people you know!! (ya know I worry less then--tehee!!) Thank you to Wade for posting pics of you on face book--love the cartwheel on the beach pic!! Thank you for the updates!!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete