Monday, November 28, 2011

This will make the highlights



Whitsundays

This will be a trip highlight!  I went on the well known clipper- you don't need to know what it is well known for! I spent 2 nights and 3 days sailing around the islands and stopping at the best beach in the world. I became a legend on the boat ha! I guess I did something that the crew had never scene anyone do before. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture the best let your self free photo! ?!?!?!?!????
Wile at the beach you could see reef sharks swimming in the lagoon. I was also able to join in on some pick up soccer. I went scuba diving and forgot how amazing under the sea is! ( come on sing the song - just look at the world around you right here on the ocean floor such wonderful things around you what more are you looking for. Under the sea under the sea under the sea) : ) the dive instructor squirted fish food so it was right on my mask and I was attacked by a billion different colored fish, the coral was just as colorful as the fish and huge! Wile on the boat they had a water slide going off it into the ocean. They also had a plank that was pretty high that you could dive off of. Every time we went Into the ocean we had to wear wet suits bc it is stinger season ( jelly fish) wile on boat we saw many sea turtles and dolphin! During the night the clipper crew had games for everyone to enter at there own risk. They were mainly inappropriate games that were so fun and funny.
 The stars and moon shined like the best summer night on a lake sep for they are all upside down. We had a naked Chef, who cooked some good grub. I have started telling the tours I go on that I am allergic to fish - that way they don't serve me fish! I met some sweet australians who were on holiday and after we got off the boat with by the way I still feel like I am on a boat- but anyway the Australians let me hang in there pent house sweet at a hotel that looked over the boat harbor!

When I see things like the whitsundays I sometimes have to pinch my self and say yes Jess your not dreaming! Makes me appreciate life even more. Shows me that there is a lot to life. As I sat in front of the boat and let the wind blow and I looked at the beauty it sent  shivers down my back!



Yay 20 hour bus, laundry day, then off to new Zealand 

2 comments:

  1. Love-love-love the pics Jess! Looks & sounds like you're having the time of your life! It's so cool to see the beauty of the world through your eyes--thank you. I'm sure you have tons of "stories" to tell already and I can't wait to hear all of them--even the "inappropriate" ones!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jess....I am so jealous but happy for you at the same time. I can only imagine how beautiful this must be for you and it sends shivers down my spine as well listening to you. This is an amazing experience for you and I'm so happy that you were able to go. We miss you so stay safe!

    Love ya bunches -- Aunt Cherri

    ReplyDelete