Thursday, November 24, 2011

good to have friends who are so great

brisbane- bianca ( friend I met backpacking around europe) picked me up form the airport witch was way to nice. I didnt have to try and figure out transportation i just had to get into a car. she brought me to her home and stuffed my belly. Then showed me the sights at night. we were lucky to go to a park and have one of her favorite bands playing in it! we took the transportaion by river so that way we could see the city all lit up. She also showed me where everyone goes for a hot date ( the highest point that looks over the city) day 2 with her she took me to her home in/on the gold coast. It will go into my top days. We took out the jet skies on the ocean went threw the canals to see amazing houses then hit the waves, stopped at some resorts to see kangaroos and get some ice cream. o i should make sure to add in we ate kangaroos also! Her dad is awsome and made a lovly kangaroo steak was very very very good! that evening i have a guest blogger --- but i dont have my phone (sorry joe i will still try and post what you said) but anyway that night she had friends over and we went to a very interesting club that I would recomened to anyone um... lets just say there was a drag show and some intresting people at it! Such a good time!

1 comment:

  1. It pays to know people! Is there a country that you don't know someone? You are your mothers daughter!!! Sounds like you had an awesome time. You-Jess-ate kangaroo--and liked it? Unbelievable--must have tasted like chicken!! Thank you to Bianca for showing you a good time!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete