Friday, November 18, 2011

Sea sick ick. Fiji time bula

Fiji arrival...
I arrive at 530am. as you arrive there are Fiji peopel singing to you and playing guitar. I go and look for couchsurfer. Not seeing her the others are saying bula bula and wanting to help you. I don't want there help. So I keep looking nope then same girl keeps trying to help me. " what hotel are you going to mam"" I say I am being picked up then she comes over again and I tell her I am looking for oripa -must of pronounced her name wrong bc she didn't know it. Then she leaves comes back. I find you a place. I say no I am looking for oripa i then show her the name and she goes o oripa and then goes and talks to this dude. She comes back and points at the dude and says he will bring you to oripa. I now think what would chelsey do. I can't go with this random dude on day one ha. He comes over and says I will bring you to oripa clearly from the look on my face he new I was not going with him. So he says jessssss I will call oripa I say ok. I speak to her she dosent no who I am and forgot about me haha so she goes Jess just come over I remember now ha she says go in taxi or someone will bring you. I get off phone and dude got a taxi I don't have money so he points me in direction to ATM. I have bags he says Jess I watch your bags I clearly have the face again and he says Jess I watch them again and snickers at me then I walk to wrong dumb thing he laughs and re points. I get money he puts bags in taxi. And I go to passenger side door and it is THE driver side hahahah now he is really laughing at me.I relies why they call us dumb Americans. So he brings me to oripas and I am greeted by her daughter who shows me my room and tells me her mom is sleeping. 

Day 2 -I make my way to an island it is beautiful made friends right away, snorkeled, laughed, played games, and danced the night away. 

Sea sick ick 

Depart to 2 island-  I get on boat and I got some boat fuels in my nose and then that 4 hour boat ride became so so so so so sosososoosos bad. this is kinda funny first time I vomited was over side of big fairy boat ha so we pull up to this island everyone is on other side of boat taking pics. I am on other side puke ing my guts up then ran to bathroom and I was going tell dry heave. I left all my bags in 2 diffrent locations and I wanted to cry and I was going to pass out bc I was dripping sweat and I didn't know what was going on head was spinning And I couldn't bring my self to go get bags so I left them tell end and got them and got off boat to go on small boat and then have lunch were I had 4 bites and then all I wanted was my bed in a 89 degree hut  and I finally got brought to it and passed out woke 3 hours later and .... : ) it was paradise so I went creeping around the island taking pics ones that one day will be sold in a coffe shop : ) 
I learnt all about the village and went o church it was all intresting but would take a book o write so if interested about the village ask me when I return! 
They are all most all christains the service was intense and they sing and DANCE but I couldn't understand it. 

Ready for my Second Time at Fiji airport ha gosh I laugh now but during I was not going to cry I was just so flustered. Ok here I go.... I didnt want to go straight to airport after fairy bc I had 5 hours so I walked around and stole Internet and wrote to you. my flight 545 free shuttle at 3 so I was golden bc takes about 30-45 min.... So I go to get on bus at 3 and we have to wait for fairy to come in. it's not in at 310 not at 315 but finally late at 320 I said it's fine Jess. they load up 330 we leave hit traffic and construction takes 50 min to get to airport he can't go in with bus so drops me close I have to walk. 4 40 now I left my bag with oripa  she forgot to have it in her office errrr so call her now 445 and I am starting to freak she says so sorry Jess I forgot I bring it now I say ok but I no it will take a wile bc of construction. so I go to check in with out my bag I go and they are like were is your bag I say on the way they say ok. Then she continues and goes you don't have a visa you can't go to Australia I am now like WTF can't I just buy one now. she says shoot and says I have to do it on Internet and then have to be approved. now I am popping my pants bc I don't have my bag and I have to get visa and now it's 455 ok I have to go buy Internet( rip off) and she actually did it all for me Fiji people are very nice! Ok so then I hear my name they are calling for me over airport speaker hahaha now I am sweating bc I am trying to get visa pass. Do da do da finally it comes threw I run to finally get bag and plane ticket then run threw security zero line ps : ) then run to gate and now really really ........,,




There not even boarding yet  !!!! 

Fiji time I tell you what 



I can't figure out how to upload a pic from my phone onto here so sorry no pics

1 comment:

  1. Oh miss Jessica--I just knew something was wrong! I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach that whole day! I took me a while to comment here cause I couldn't stop crying every time I read your blog! Ya--I know--I'm dumb! I just worry. I'm glad you recovered and were able to enjoy some of your time there and I am also very glad you tapped into your inner "Chelsey"!!! DO NOT BE SO TRUSTING!!!! Okay--enough lecturing and crying--glad you are okay and glad you are having fun!!!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete