Monday, December 12, 2011

Life!

picture above is the moutain i went up :) the point in the middle i was on

Queenstown
Capital of adventure
I did a 134meter bungy jump, worlds biggest swing,  and climbed a 1748 meter high mountain! they all had different feelings if I had to only choose one I would choose the moutain. I truly felt like I was on top of the world and it was a challenge and will go down as one of the best days of my life! It took all day but once you reach the top it is totally worth it. The bungy was ahhahahaawoww : )

Milford sound
One of the most beautiful places in the world! See pics - coming soon) it is also a place where it rains 80 percent of the time so about 12 days ago I was in a place where it is suppose to always be sunny and it rained. Well it was opposite this time it didn't rain when I was at Milford sound


The more I travel the more I learn! There is never a day were i don't learn something about others or my self. Traveling alone sometimes test me. There is no one there to hold you accountable for your actions or question your choices. Some people fall into a trap. They end up not really being them selfs. They get into the wrong group- it goes both ways thou you sometimes run into someone or a group that is amazing and they bring out the best in you.


 sometimes  I feel my accent is Becoming awful. I find my self saying things that only Irish, Aussies, kiwi, and British people say. It's all becoming a blend.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are seeing some amazing views, meeting some amazing people and learning sooo much about the country you're in and about yourself as well. I worry about you alot but I know if you just be yourself and make SMART choices then you will be fine! Miss you bunches!
    Remember to listen to your inner "Chelsey"!!
    Have fun--safe travels--smart choices!
    Love & prayers!
    Auntie Godmom Karen

    ReplyDelete